LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About us

Breaking News

Custom Search

Ad Unit

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

ThePitaJi

MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL: SACHIN’S BROTHER AJIT SHARES HEARTWARMING TALE



It’s that time of the year where the thankless job of being a mother is recognised all over. It’s that day when we thank our mothers for the love they shower on us and all the sacrifices they make.

On the occasion of Mother’s Day, Indian icon Sachin Tendulkar’s brother Ajit shares a heart-warming tale of their mother Rajni Tendulkar in an exclusive chat with this correspondent.

"I would describe care and prayers as the two key words on this mother's day. She took care of us and has been always praying for our welfare. Whatever we and Sachin in particular have achieved is due to her," Ajit said.

“I would like to narrate an incident here. She had never watched Sachin bat at the ground except in his farewell Test (against West Indies, Mumbai in 2013), where she came on Sachin's insistence at the Wankhede stadium. She came there on all three days of the Test."

"I was in the stands with my friends. Sachin ran a single and suddenly the people stood on their feet, applauded and were clapping. Sachin had not even reached a 50 and I was very surprised. But few minutes later I realised the clapping was for our mother, who was seen on the large screen gently praying. This was a very touching moment of my life. Sachin too had praised our mother in his farewell speech.”

"I hope all mothers of the country live a great and happy life.”

Kings XI Punjab tweaker Axar Patel spoke about his mother Pritiben Patel. "My mother is a woman like no other. She game me life, nurtured, taught, dressed, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe how important my mother was to me, and what a powerful influence she continues to be. Mom, I love you so much.”

Daljeet Bumrah, mother of Team India pacer and Mumbai Indians’ bowler Jasprit Bumrah, showered immense love on her children.

"As everyone says God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. I had to be both, a mother and father to my kids (Jasprit and married daughter Juhika), and so developed a bond that is unbreakable and became a friend, supporting and motivating them. The memories, good and bad really helped in keeping us together till date.”

"As a son he has surpassed expectations and I am really very happy and proud of what he has achieved by his sheer grit, determination and hard work. All my blessings and best wishes are with him."

"On Sunday, the first call will be from my kids to wish me a very happy mother's day and then we will all celebrate. The most important is that your child respects you and realises your important, not only on mother's day but throughout life and that love is what I have received by the grace of the almighty,” Daljeet said.

Indresh Kumar, mother of another Indian pace bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who is currently plying his trade at Sunrisers Hyderabad camp in the IPL, spoke about her son.

"I am so proud of you Bhuvi. If Bhuvi calls or not, my love and blessings are always with him, no matter how many mother’s days go by and how far he is away from me. Nothing can change that bond between us. My 
baby, you will always be my love. You are my heart and you are my soul," she said.

0 on: "MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL: SACHIN’S BROTHER AJIT SHARES HEARTWARMING TALE "